respect everyone! no advertising! no spamming! no flaming! no impersonation! be nice & have fun!
welcome to betrayal! Things have not been going well for awhile now. Nobody knows how this downfall started, or how things got so bad. At first, it was unnoticable. Little things happened, patrols were frequent, and punishments got more severe for breaking rules. Slowly, things escalated. The clans do not talk anymore. Borders are not to be crossed, at the expense of your life. No leader or deputy has security in their position, they can be overthrown, by their clan, or Starclan themselves. We are looking for a way out of these darker days. Will the Council of the Stars find the solution, or is it up to us? In a forest at war, will you survive, or become another victim of changing ways?
betrayal and site concept (including plot) copyrighted to rainyday. various site coding copyrighted to saola. posts are copyrighted to their writers. cat images used in biographies copyrighted to their artists (which shall be listed in each individual biography). proboards plug-ins copyrighted to their original coders. warrior cats copyrighted to erin hunter. betrayal layout and banner copyrighted to rainyday. fixed tabbed sidebar copyrighted to kismet of rpg-d. thread list remodel copyrighted to kagney of adoxography. for a more detailed list of all images used in the site's layout, as well as copyrights, please click here. please respect these copyrights. thank you.
Post by ➸THE rainyday➸ on Apr 7, 2016 13:55:35 GMT -8
These are our site rules! Please read them and follow them! If you break them, usually a warning with be set in place, with a three strike policy. However, in certain circumstances, sometimes a warning may be bypassed, and a ban will immediately set in place (such as events like extreme hate speech, etc).
001. Be respectful of everyone else on here. Even if you don't like everybody, fighting will not be tolerated. Racism and hate speech will earn you an auto ban.
002. No spamming. Let's try and keep things clean, okay guys?
003. Please remember that this is a literate warrior cat rpg. Please, while role-playing, make sure your posts consist of minimum 100 words! Anything less, and it gets difficult for others to post with you.
004. Please use proper spelling and grammar! At least in role-play posts. Chat speak and such is not allowed in role-play posts; however, it is allowed in OOC boards.
005. No stealing, no taking credit for other people's work, such as posts, images, or anything. That's just not cool.
006. No role-playing other people's characters, and no god-modding. That's no fun!
Please check this list frequently as things may be added/changed/removed. Thank you!